Flamesun GLBA China last week for the first time attended to the one of the biggest exhibition in Asia. There were many interesting products, companies and people. Every year to this exhibition count representatives from about 70 different countries. Asian manufacturers, experience and discover theirs cultures, at the same time creating new partnerships. Flamesun had this opportunity to observe how dynamic, food market is developing and also notice huge potential for the future. Also Thomas Reiner from B+P Creality joined the exhibition. Thanks that Flamesun fully represented GLBA as a global alliance. It was very inspirational to stand arm by arm and talk to the clients. Many of the clients told that they have very good feeling about GLBA international image and creation.
Some introduction about SIAL
SIAL the best world partner to support food business development and export!
For over 50 years, SIAL has been inspiring food adventures. Today, SIAL is a global brand present in 50 countries all around the world with events in 7 countries. All over the globe SIAL’s network represents a forum for exchange, meetings and discussions and is truly unique. In terms of visitorship and impact, SIAL is the premier food innovation event, introducing new trends, helping to launch products in new territories, solving diversity, quality and safety issues…these are Flamesun motives in an ever-growing market.
With an international presence, more than 50 year’s experience, and combining its global knowledge with the local approach of its market, the SIAL has become a world benchmark for food industry players. It hosts thousands of companies from over 105 countries and attracts a live community of more than 330,000 buyers including 100% of the retail industry.
About SIAL China
SIAL China is the 4th biggest food show in the world, with 16 years’ experience in the market. The exhibition is dedicated to the food & beverage retail, hospitality and wine industries. SIAL China sets the benchmark for overseas companies stepping into Asia and China as well as providing valuable market insights, trends and innovations of the regional food industry, in particular in the meat and dairy sectors. Asia represents 2/3 of the worldwide population and is gaining 20 million new middle class people per year in China alone.
- The Chinese food sector is currently one of the fastest growing sectors (+20% per year)
- Food consumption +12% expected in 2016
- Alcoholic drinks consumption: +11% and +13% for soft drinks in 2016
- China is the biggest global market for spirits consumption
- Mass grocery retail sales +9.2% in 2016
- The world’s largest online retail market
- China food export and import volumes both increased respectively by 5% and 13% in 2014
- Export: canned food, condiments, dried vegetables and fruit, tea, confectionery, fruit juice, convenient foods, shellfish
- Import: oils, animal and vegetable fats, seafood, dairy products, cereals, wine, sugar, beer, poultry, meat
Results of SIAL CHINA 2017
– 3,200 exhibitors from over 67 countries
– 80,000 visitors
– 149,500 sqm
– 21 product sectors including 4 dedicated zones: meat, dairy, beverage and wine